LEYONORE PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY
Leyonore AB, 559288-4455, safeguards your personal data and ensures that your privacy is protected safely and securely in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. Leyonore appoints independent sellers (a “Sales Agent”) who gather personal data to safeguard the delivery of goods to you, the consumer.
If you have any questions about the Sales Agent’s privacy protection, please do not hesitate to contact your Sales Agent or Leyonore.
The Sales Agent is the data controller responsible for the processing of your personal data and therefore for ensuring that your data is processed correctly and securely in accordance with applicable legislation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DOES THE SALES AGENT PROCESS?
Personal data is any data or information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a person who is alive. It is information about you and your person. Examples of personal data include names and contact details.
Processing means any type of action undertaken using personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, processing and transfer of personal data.
Customers and potential customers
The Sales Agent may collect and store the following information about you that the Sales Agent needs to be able to contact you and fulfil the Sales Agent’s commitments to you as a customer or potential customer.
- Personal and contact information, such as name, social security number, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Data that you convey to the Sales Agent by e-mail or through other communication channels.
- Data from customer surveys and customer evaluations.
- Payment and purchase history.
- Customer agreements.
- Payment information, such as bank details, account numbers and, where applicable, IBAN, SWIFT, etc.
- Information on complaints and warranty claims.
- Where applicable, data about phone calls and communication with the Sales Agent.
Visitors to Leyonore’s website
When you visit Leyonore’s website, we collect the following information about you that Leyonore needs to improve, streamline, simplify and develop our website.
- Technical data, such as IP address and other data from cookies or similar mechanisms (device information).
If you are interested in becoming a Sales Agent, the Sales Agent collects the following information about you that we need to be able to recruit resellers.
- Personal and contact information, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, title, position and employer.
- Data from a personal letter and CV.
- Images, where applicable.
- Other data that you provide to us in connection with recruitment.
In the case of customers and potential customers, your personal data is generally collected directly from you, e.g. by e-mail, from our social media or other communication channels or in connection with events or meetings. The Sales Agent may also receive personal data about you from other partners of the Sales Agent. Where necessary, the Sales Agent may also use external information services to supplement existing information, such as contact information. We apply the same level of protection to all the personal data we collect, whether we receive the data from you or from other sources.
OUR PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data in the following manner, for the following purposes and in accordance with the legal basis set out below.
Customers and potential customers
- To be able to stay in touch with the customer (e.g. when delivery of goods or services is to take place). Processing is necessary where the Sales Agent has a legitimate interest in having contact with you for the purpose of fulfilling the agreement with you as a customer.
- To meet statutory requirements, such as security and accounting requirements. Processing is necessary to fulfil the Sales Agent’s legal obligations.
- To enable marketing and communication about the Sales Agent’s products (e.g. invitations to events organised by the Sales Agent and other gatherings, etc.). Processing is necessary where the Sales Agent has a legitimate interest in marketing his or her goods and other similar goods to you as a customer or potential customer.
- To conduct surveys regarding the Sales Agent’s products and customers’ purchasing experience. Processing is necessary where the Sales Agent has a legitimate interest in evaluating, developing and improving its brand, products and marketing.
- To ensure payment and to analyse purchase history in order to offer customers the right products and marketing. Processing is necessary to fulfil the agreement with the customer. Processing is necessary where the Sales Agent has a legitimate interest in offering his or her customers marketing in relation to the customer’s previous purchases.
- To be able to receive payment from customers purchasing the Sales Agent’s products and services. Processing is necessary to fulfil the agreement with the customer.
- To be able to respond to and compensate customers where complaints arise and in respect of warranty matters. Processing is necessary to fulfil the agreement with the customer.
Visitors to Leyonore’s website
- To safeguard the operation of Leyonore’s website and application. To develop Leyonore’s website to better adapt it based on how the website is used. Processing is necessary where Leyonore has a legitimate interest in improving, streamlining, simplifying and developing its website and in order to attract more customers/partners and increase the amount of returning customer/partners.
Recruitment (potential Sales Agents)
- To be able to determine, in connection with recruitment, who is best suited for a position and to ensure that the person in question has the necessary competence. Processing is necessary where the Sales Agent has a legitimate interest in appointing the right people and ensuring that competent people work as Sales Agents.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Certain personal data will be stored for seven years for the purpose of complying with the relevant accounting legislation, from the end of the calendar year in which the financial year to which the information belonged was closed.
Contact information for potential customers is stored for the period of time the Sales Agent deems that the data is necessary to maintain the relationship with the potential customer. Deletion will take place when the Sales Agent becomes aware that the data is no longer adequate or relevant for the purpose, or at the request of the potential customer.
For more information about how long Sales Agents store specific personal data, please contact the Sales Agent. Contact details can be found under the “Contact” section below.
TO WHOM DOES THE SALES AGENT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal data. Sales Agents do not disclose personal data to third parties, except in situations where this is required to fulfil a legal obligation or to fulfil the Sales Agent’s obligations to you, customers and/or partners. Your personal data will not be sold to third parties for advertising purposes.
The table below lists situations where your personal data may be disclosed to third parties and for what reason.
- The Sales Agent may disclose your personal data to different suppliers, subcontractors and/or partners if such parties need your personal data for the execution of any agreement we enter into with you or them.
- Personal data may be disclosed to cloud service providers as Sales Agents store certain information in cloud services.
- Personal data may be handed over to authorities when this is required in order to comply with legal obligations.
- In the event that the Sales Agent intends to transfer all or part of the Sales Agent’s business, personal data may be disclosed to a potential buyer.
WHERE DOES THE SALES AGENT STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
With respect to the personal data that appears and is processed on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, we refer users to the respective service’s policy for information on how they process personal data. According to the Sales Agent, the purpose of the processing is for representatives of existing customers, potential customers and partners of the Sales Agent to be able to interact and have contact with the Sales Agent via social media. This is to contribute to a good relationship with customers and partners and to make the Sales Agent’s customer service and product easily accessible through several different channels. The processing is necessary where the Sales Agent has legitimate interest in marketing his or her brand and products to existing and potential customers as well as to partners.
The Sales Agent, as data controller, is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable regulations.
The Sales Agent will, at your request or on his or her own initiative, correct, de-identify, delete or supplement data that is found to be inaccurate, incomplete or misleading.
You have the right to request from the Sales Agent access to, and rectification or deletion of, your personal data (for example, if such deletion is required by law), request restriction of the continued processing of your personal data, and you have the right to object to the processing under the conditions permitted by applicable personal data legislation (for example, if you question whether the personal data is correct or if the processing is lawful). The Sales Agent will notify each recipient to whom the personal data has been disclosed as stipulated above (To whom does the Sales Agent disclose your personal data?) of any corrections to, or deletions of, data and limitation of the processing of data as set out in this paragraph (Your rights).
You have the right to data portability, i.e. a right, under certain conditions, to obtain and transfer your personal data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format to another data controller.
If you do not want the Sales Agent to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to notify the Sales Agent of this in writing at any time. Once the Sales Agent has received your notification, the Sales Agent will cease processing the personal data for this marketing purpose.
You have the right, through a written application, to obtain free of charge a register extract from the Sales Agent in respect of what personal data are registered about you, the purposes of the processing and to which recipients the data has been or is going to be disclosed. You also have the right to receive information in the register extract about the anticipated period during which the data will be stored or the criteria used to determine this period. You also have the right to receive information about your other rights set out in this paragraph (Your Rights) in the register extract.
We would like you to contact us if you have any complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, so that we can correct our processing if necessary. You also have the right to lodge any complaints regarding the Sales Agent’s processing of your personal data with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection.
PROTECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Leyonore uses techniques similar to cookies (small encrypted files placed on the hard drive of web page users) to distinguish you from other users of the website in order to provide certain features of the website as well as to improve the website and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
Some cookies are crucial for the system to work. For example, some cookies allow Leyonore to identify registered users and ensure that they can access the entire system. If a registered user chooses to disable these cookies, they may not be able to access the entire content of the system.
Other cookies can be used to analyse how users use the system and to monitor system performance. This allows Leyonore to offer high quality services by tailoring the offer and quickly identifying and fixing any issues that arise. For example, performance cookies can be used to keep track of which pages are most popular and determine why some pages receive error messages. These cookies may also be used to highlight products or services on the website that may be of interest to users, based on their use of the system.
Functionality cookies are used to allow the website to remember the preferences of certain users.
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THE COMPANY
If you do not provide your personal data to the Sales Agent, the Sales Agent will not be able to fulfil his or her legal or contractual obligations to you.